- I’m thankful that I live close enough to the city to
a. show up when I want to for comic con today.
b. leave on a train that’s late, and will still get me home in about an hour and 15.
- So, we went to comic con today. I was thankful we had tickets since they sold out, but the big difference between comic con and otakon is that at otakon there’s areas where you can sit and lounge and people watch, which is a huge reason I go to cons. There were literally people wall to wall at this con center, which is already huge, and it was rare if I could walk 10 steps without stopping. That’s frustrating. But, I’m happy I went, because I saw some neat things (LBP Racing Nov 7th!) and bought some little vinyl toys.
- I’m thankful that Ram wants to put together a little vacation to go up to PAX east :) Hooray Boston!
- I’m thankful that I got to see Parker today. Always a riot, always a facepalm, but always a good time.
- I BROUGHT HOME BILLY’S BAKERY PEANUT BUTTER PIE I AM SO EXCITED TO EAT IT. and I totally bought a second slice to keep in the fridge so I can eat that another day again. Happiness in food.
- I’m also thankful my brother is home and taking pictures of the kittens for us. I CAN’T WAIT FOR THEM <3
On another note, Tiny Wings for iphone is amazing again.