- I am thankful that I made the decision not to stay late at work. I had okay reasons to go (since I had to run errands) and I don’t feel guilty not staying. This is a new feeling.
- I’m thankful I got paid today. Hooray paycheck!
- I’m thankful for Just Dance (3). I just burned a bunch of calories and I had fun and laughed while I did it. I’m very much looking forward to dancing to “Barbara Streisand” tomorrow night. Working out should always be fun like this, then I’d do it more often.
- I’m thankful for times when I don’t have to wear pants.
- I’m thankful for getting paired with a girl I like on a work assignment that I’m actually looking forward to doing! :)
/end daily gratitude
I sincerely recommend doing this. There are points in my day where (like today) when I get angry and I hate everything. Like when I walked back to my car in the rain and then realized that I had to run the rest of my errands in the rain, in a white tank top and no umbrella (okay I had a sweater on, but I was still ticked off). And then I come down out of that mood, and I write this. And it makes me realize that even if one part of my day was shitty, there were things that were worth having done, experienced, and noted.