- I’m thankful tomorrow is Friday. Seriously. I’m so totally fried. I need this weekend.
- I’m thankful that I have some friends who
• Aren’t using me for information
• Aren’t using me for contacts
• Actually care how I’m doing Because as of the past few days, there’s been an overwhelming amount of people who I’ve talked to, who when I ask “how are you” because I am genuinely asking, they take 30 minutes to answer and stop talking to me. Really truly thankful for anyone who doesn’t do that. I mean, it’s okay once or twice, or if you have an already good friend doing that, but when you have CONSISTENT people doing it over and over, you get real … yeah. You get real.
- I’m thankful for hand vac’s to make cleaning the bathroom easier.
- I’m thankful for being under calories today. It makes up for the fact that I didn’t get a chance to work out when I got home, thanks to someone encouraging like 4 hours of TV watching.
- I’m grumpy now cause I got an annoying IM. I’m thankful for toothbrushes to brush my goddamn teeth. There. Fine.
Well this was counterproductive. So, it doesn’t always work.
whatever. I’ll sleep this off.