- I’m thankful for my stop and shop card saving me 15% on
car insurance groceries.
- I’m thankful for not watching the presidential debate, because I know who I’m voting for and I’d rather not end my night making myself angry about politics.
- I’m thankful that my boss still thinks I’m doing a good job. I’m getting a little stressed lately because of this project I’m working on, but I’m still liking it, which is a huge improvement from my last job where if I worked on something for more than a day I hated it.
- I’m thankful for interns. I actually am getting to appreciate the fact that an intern took some work off my hands for me today.
- I’m thankful that I got myself together enough tonight (and today) to think about dieting in a more realistic manner. I’m bringing a buttload of food into work tomorrow to snack on instead of thinking about buying chips and drinking soda.
- I’m thankful that comic-con is coming up soon!! and my favorites are all gonna be there I love vinyl toys yayayayayayyyy.
Also, does anyone like this? It’s probably (kinda sorta) my new logo. I think it reads as me and my personality, but I’d like to know what you think.
If my kerning is off then cry about it. Not to me. But you can anon me and tell me I suck at everything, which is constructive.
So what do we think?